Our content may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, We’ll receive a small commission.
Overall, we rate Wix as our top website builder, but this does not mean that it is suitable for everyone.
If you are looking for alternative solutions for your new site, or want to switch from Wix to something else, you are in the right place! Our market knowledge and our competition know no bounds.
Our goal at DigiBozz is to provide you with accurate and balanced data about website builders so you can make a smart decision when developing your website. In this article, you will learn more about several alternatives to Wix so you can find what works best for you.
In this article, we’ll tell you which Wix alternatives beat it on the most important features, as well as how they compare with each other on those features.
Our guide discusses which Wix alternatives are best for business sites, blogs, which is easiest to use, and which is best for eCommerce. In the end, we’ll reveal which one is the best all-around website builder. Before looking at these competitors, let’s take a look at who they are.
The 6 Best Wix Alternatives
- Weebly – Best for businesses.
- SITE123 – Best for an easy and quick site builder.
- WordPress.org – Best for blogging and creative freedom.
- WordPress.com – Best platform for blogging.
- Squarespace – Best platform for design.
- Strikingly – Best price to value.
Weebly, SITE123, and Squarespace are the top three Wix alternatives. The reason for that is that they are all beginner-friendly, quick to build with and provide amenities like blogging and online selling. Because Weebly offers so many great features and is so easy to use, it is the best Wix alternative.
1. Are There Better Alternatives to Wix?
The popularity of Wix cannot be denied. Besides television and YouTube, you probably see the advertisements in your social media feed if you’ve searched for website builders online. Wix spends heavily on publicity, and it works.
The advertising team at Wix is incredibly good at what they do, along with their product team. We strongly recommend Wix as the best website builder all-around, but there are a number of Wix alternatives as well! Here are some tips on choosing the right ones for your site.
2. The Top 6 Wix Competitors
Wix’s competitors were thoroughly investigated to determine what makes each the best alternative. The results are as follows:
- Weebly – The best option for all-around use. In contrast to Wix, Weebly has more built-in features – these features aren’t installed as third-party apps like with Wix.
- SITE123 – By using ADI, you will be able to begin building an already-formatted website in just a few simple questions. This will save you time and allow you to build more quickly.
- WordPress.org – These open-source platforms are great for blogging, but you need to know how to code. However, you will have a great deal of creative control, and it is a great way to scale websites.
- WordPress.com – Blogger is best for bloggers who haven’t experienced coders. In addition to being easier to use than WordPress.org, it provides powerful blog features and a user-friendly website builder.
- Squarespace – the best platform for creating attractive, aesthetic, and professional websites.
- Strikingly – great for new bloggers and great value for the money.
Weebly comes with built-in features, unlike Wix. The majority of the apps used by Wix come from third parties, which can make the process of building and growing your site more expensive. Weebly offers a variety of built-in features that help you keep costs down. There is also email marketing, forms, photo galleries, and more.
Weebly, on the other hand, has a steeper learning curve than Wix. The research we conducted revealed that people found it 22% more difficult to use than Wix.
Weebly’s interface requires a little more learning – but don’t fret, it’s still geared toward non-coders.
Overall, Weebly’s platform allows you to grow your brand and business effectively.